Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

To Roll Or Not To Roll

Sleeeep gooood. The baby left tonight and moments later I found myself nodding off at the computer. After each nod, I'd wake up with the computer message, "Do you want to save the changes to…" What???? What did I do??? Oh geezzz....After that happened twice I crashed face down on the nearby bed. The King called an hour later… he was buying outdoor spotlights and diapers. Plus stopping off at the food store! He is the best ever! Am I the luckiest girl in Puppet land or what?!! Well… back when I fell asleep at the computer… I was working on these photos of Princess Aowyn and her new tricks.

The last two days she has been seriously working on rolling over. Not happened yet… but she is close. She ends up spinning 'round like Curly of the Three Stooges! The down side is… she hates when I place her on her belly! She gets so angry with her body making her learn this new maneuver that will eventually put her on her belly too. Kinda' funny cause now she will be doing it to herself! Today she was blaming her loving Fairy Grandmother for daring to lie her down on the floor, when she was having more fun babbling on the changing table!


I see you looking at me! Look... I thought about it... and I am not so sure I like this exercise time! Can't you hear me yelling about it!
Stop putting me down here
... pahleeze!

Ya know...I seem to be spending a lot of time on my side these days. What does it all mean? They say change is good... but I'm not sure...

Don't care if you did get me this new dress...YOU put me on the floor mat again today...so talk to the hand Grand Mum!!!

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep Goooooooooood!!!!!!!! You got that right kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment