Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Over The Paper Moon For My Valentine


 Just like the old fashioned days of yore, I made a Valentine Card for my sweetie. Since we are both just finally getting over a nasty flu that kept us down for two weeks, I had not been out to buy a store bought card. So I thought a little something handmade by me and photoshop would be nice. Hope you like it my love...

I have to say that I am happily married to the kindest most thoughtful man I have ever met. We are truly soul mates that enjoy every moment together. I feel grateful and blessed everyday to be with my King! Saturday we had an early Valentine celebration at a favorite restaurant with my daughter, her man and our grandaughter. Our little big girl (she is three feet tall haha!) Aowyn, just turned two and the restaurant staff did a little cake, candle, and singing, which put a look of surprise on that baby's face that was totally priceless! We enjoyed sharing our romantic Valentine dinner with family! Spreading the love around! Everyone had suffered this flu bug and we were all so glad to get out from under our sickly cabin fever!

Photo of The Queen is from our wedding and taken by Robert Smith Photography. I had to piece together four different shots to include the entire dress that is hanging down from the moon. I think I faked it out pretty good! The awesome vintage paper moon background was provided by Kpauli on Flickr. Texture used over all was a gorgeous tone from Jerry of Shadowhouse Creations.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, my dearest! I am so grateful for all the light, love and beauty you bring into my life. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME--it looks like a vintage victorian post card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this Picture! Happy Belated Valentines!
    I am sorry I have fallen behind on getting Back to you. My Youngest Katelyn has been sick and Sporting a significant Fever. She is feeling a bit Better today. Relief!
    Thank you so Much for your Visits and Support! I still can't believe That my piece will be Published!
    Happy Wednesday!
    Hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete