Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Sweetest Kingdom


I love wonderful surprises! It's a lucky summer day! I happily learned that I won this scrapbooking kit from SussieM! I just love winning things! Originally I thought this would make a great kit for photos of our second grandchild (that is due to arrive after Thanksgiving). As I looked through the folders of this kit, I just had to make something now! Using a photo I took Of Aowyn yesterday, I quickly created this yummy wonderland. Summer sweetness! More than a child's dreamland...we could all use a cool treat in the heat of this sizzling summer weather! Can you picture yourself here!

This is a huge kit with lot's of goodies, it is now on sale for 25% off from the SussieM shop at Scrapbook Graphics.  You could also add on the 'Birthday Candle Set' on sale for $1.50. Be sure to take a peek at her other beautiful kits while you are visiting the SussieM shop

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miss Queen!
    Gorgeous!She has such a Sweet Face!
    Glad you came for a Visit!
    Have a Wonderful Day!
    Hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete