Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What's On Your Lemon Tree?



I realize I have not posted on this blog for awhile, but I am still here! We have been dealing with moving and setting up a new home space with all that entails. Just before the move we were going through having my breast cancer diagnosis put on our plate. Still wrapping up some of those medical loose ends, and I will eventually do a post about the experience of getting through the cancer industry.  My art has taken a backseat to these things of life. Itching to be able to paint and create again as I really need to be fully me right now. Art is a big part of my soul that needs to be expressed.

I have posted over at my other blog, "The Queen's Table" because the positive changes I have enjoyed through improving the quality of the food I eat, created a new  passion to help others get on an exciting path of feeling better too. A cancer prevention page loaded with links and information of what you can do to help yourself or a friend, has been created there to be of help to anyone. Please share.

I do have some posts coming soon to the PQ blog, so stay tuned. 

In the meantime, to break the ice of getting back to 'The Painting Queen Blog' on a regular basis..... there is this man Jaleel King, that has made 'Lemon Pie' out of what would have stopped many in life. Please watch the video, as this is the attitude that is needed during times of personal crisis. You will be inspired by Jaleel, and his photography. Life can give you the opportunity to look at anything from a different direction or focus. Make some juice!

To learn about Jaleel's technique for lighting his photo's check out this post by The Strobist. Video created by Mike Allebach

No comments:

Post a Comment