Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

The King Rocks!



What better day to begin my foray into the blog world... than on the Kings Birthday! Now I can proclaim to the world the Glory of The King! Yes! He is one awesome dude people! My Ben is a dream come true and being with him is a blessing. Wow that is a very cool dream indeed! I always say that if you are going to live in the world of your making anyway...dream big...and make life the way you really, really, want your experience to be! The Queen could not be more pleased with her King! Happy Birthday Ben!!! You Rock My World!

We are night people in Lothlorian and my Princess Aowyn arrives at the Castle at 8AM. This is a difficult schedule change for the new Fairy Queen Grandmother...but one she will dearly do for the wee one. Now when working on the computer I am checking the time in the corner to remind myself to go to bed and get some zzzzz. There may be no time to catch up tomorrow! A house painter is arriving at the same time to paint a ceiling. Gonna be a busy morning for the zombies!

No comments:

Post a Comment