Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our Classical Guitar Prelude

Our Wedding began with elegant Classical Guitar music played by Ben Sherman himself! His refined playing gave our wedding his own personal touch and set the tone of our day. Trained as a Classical Guitarist, Ben performed two selections: "Horizons" by Genesis and "Scherzino Mexicano" by Manuel Ponce. (You can hear clips of Ben performing these pieces on Ben Sherman Classical Guitar .) The sound of this lovely music called the guests to come out of the tent, and gather around the tree where we would be married. I waited inside our home and could hear Ben's touching music drifting into the open window. Peeking outside I was thinking about how pure romance is in the air when your Love plays guitar for you on your wedding day! Wow! Truly a beautiful thing! How cool it is to share the gift of creativity with one another! And how lucky am I to have the number one instrumentalist in the Baltimore area playing at my wedding as well?!!

It was certainly emotional for Ben to play classical music at his own wedding ceremony.
This was Ben's musical gift to me, his bride. For me, there is no other when it comes to the guitar. He is the man... and he is my man. He is the King...for real. I am thankful I am part of his musical universe. I love you Ben Sherman! You made our day sing!


My Ben Sherman is amazing whatever style guitar he plays. Classical, Acoustic or Electric. Our Wedding guests got to enjoy all of his talent including his voice. We wanted everyone to be a part of a very love filled musical celebration. Music speaks to the soul and Ben knows how to connect to peoples emotions and create excitement too. A true professional musician he sets his personal standards high. As a person his kind spirit sings and touches us all. As Ben's wife I get to appreciate everyday who Ben is, and I was happy he was able to share with our guests, family and friends his joyful expression in music. A blessing.

Ben Sherman performs Classical Guitar for weddings, receptions and special events in the Baltimore/Maryland/D.C/ and Virginia area. You can read about Ben Sherman on the website we designed together : Ben Sherman Classical Guitar.

Photos by Robert Smith Photography
Editing by Crystal Visions Art

No comments:

Post a Comment