Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Let Your Inner Fairy Shine!

Recently I was working on editing the photos I took for a friends wedding. The day of the wedding we were unable to shoot the wedding party in the beautiful wooded glade of the venue. Rain made the ground too soft. So I had the idea of placing some of the wedding portraits on outdoor backgrounds I had already shot at other locations just for fun. Knowing the bride since she was a little girl, I knew how much she loved the idea of a fairy fantasy wedding. Guys do not go for such an idea in reality. I decided to work at making that Fairy dream become virtual reality for our bride. After all she is one of us!

As I went through my photos I was elated to find a photograph of her bridesmaids catching the dress as she moved. Then I added the sparkling gossamer Fairy wings
and an ethereal pool of water I had previously shot at a botanical garden. Together this created an enchanted photo reminiscent of a classic Fairy painting! Of course having such a gorgeous bride really helps to make this photo so beautiful! A truly wonderful Fairy Queen!....Oh yes.... she loved it!

I just got married! I want some wings too! Oh boy now I've started it! Just had to create fantasy wings on my own wedding photos. I call these shimmering translucent beauties my Sun Wings! This is fun!!!!

During the Ceremony the King and Queen are surrounded by the spiritual light of the Fairy Realm. A light filled spiritual moment in time. Surely a Crystal Vision has come true in this photo creation!

We are blessed by the Spirit and the Fae on our Day of Love!

A Fairy Queen Bride has all manner of wings at her desire. These are the magical full moon wings filled with sparkling amethyst star light!
 

A wee pixie flew in for the party! She knew where the fun was happening on that awesome night! Such magic at your fingertips!!!

Oooooo Angelic wings! This photo already had a glow coming from the window that was blowing out the details, so it seemed like a great match for some wings of light! As you can see by these examples there are many styles of fantasy wings! Sparkling wings, dragonfly wings, butterfly wings, angel wings maybe even bat wings! Ewwww


These photos of light filled Fairy and Angel wings have really created quite a sensation! 




"Let Your Inner Fairy Shine!"


My wedding photos were taken by Robert Smith Photography.
My friends wedding photos were taken by me Crystal Visions Art.

Free Photoshop Brushes by Obsidian Dawn


1 comment:

  1. Just came upon your site, from shadowhouse.
    Waoh, these fairy wings on your pictures are fantastic! I love the one with bridesmaid and the botanical garden background. great job!

    ReplyDelete