Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Imagine Peace Tower Is Lit!

In honor of World Peace and John Lennon's Birthday the light at the Peace Tower is once again lit. A perfect time to take time to reflect on the words of "Imagine" by John Lennon. As I gaze upon this light, I think of you, my blog world family, and wish you all Peace! 




Celebrate Peace today and everyday! Imagine all this hate changed to LOVE! Imagine all this war changed to PEACE! Check out Imagine Peace.com and go to Projects/PeaceTower to view live feed photos of the Imagine Peace Tower Light in Iceland till December.

 "Give Peace A Chance! Peace in the mind. Peace at home. Peace at work. Peace in the world."....John Lennon

Credits: Box and butterfly - Catherine Designs (retired), Lights and key - Mystique Designs, Heart Stone n' Love - Mary Pop Designs, Nail - Scrappin Cop, Rose petals - Little Angel Designs ...Peace and Light...me

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful reminding post.
    Peace ..........always.

    I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I wept the day John was taken from us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jerry. I think John Lennon's spirit is always with me...urging me onward to the true experience of peace in all things.

    Yes I wept too. The peacemakers are always taken from us in this world because they threaten the war ego money machine. The hateful ones are just misguided souls.

    Sad, but they cannot kill the message of these angels...so it lives on even stronger. John Lennon was human and then worked his own journey to the way of peace. The others will eventually follow.

    Love and peace are the only things that are real anyway.

    ReplyDelete