Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pink Dreams


I won a digital scrap booking kit called 'Pink Dream's' recently on Mary Pop's blog! Lucky me! So last night I decided to play. Since I had this recent sweet photo of Aowyn just waking up in her fairy costume at Faerie Con, I thought it would make a good dream image. Eventually as this digital creation came into being I also used Mary Pop's 'Little Angel' for some pieces. I made the tips of our fairy's shoes from part of a wooden bird in 'Pink Dreams'.

Every time Mary Pop designs a new kit I really want to have it, as she does lovely work. Her creative team is great and shows beautiful examples of what can be created. Although I want my pages to look like many I see on her blog... they still come out looking like I did them, because they turn into fairytale fantasy scenes. That's me and my muse for ya! Now I just cannot decide which version I prefer, the one above, or the one I did below.  Maybe you could tell me with a comment which one you like!



(The frame is from retired 'Catherine Designs' and the butterflies are my photos.)


6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I just linked over to MaryPop Designs and fell in love with the wistful romance of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely STUNNING!!! Wow Crystal--you know you could possibly market this type of digital art to new parents--altering pix of the kiddies into such stunning pieces of art!!
    I vote for version #2--I think the frame sets it off and defines it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!
    Yes some people do that scrap for hire thing, but right now time is so hard to acquire for all that needs to be done on my expanding list of projects. Yikes!!! Sometimes I just make a page for a child's birthday as a gift to the mom though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Thanks Giving Friend!
    Hope your have a Wonderful Day with Family and Friends!
    Hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, really gorgeuos! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can spit out is . . . STUNNING! Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete