Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

And So It Grows

Our grandbaby Aowyn is celebrating her twoness today. She brings so much light and love to our world. Just when you think she can't get any cuter....she does! Now with her adorable tiny voice she says things like, "I know"...."I don't know." She is already 3 ft tall, knows all the letters of the alphabet, and her numbers up to twenty. Aowyn gives more hugs and love than ever, and she has her fairy grandmother and grandpa in the palms of her sweet little hands.

4 comments:

  1. Awww! She is the cutest - light and love indeed. And smart and funny and...We love our little Bink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Sweetpea! She is Beautiful Like her Name! Aowyn from my Favorite Trilogy, Lord of the Rings!
    The Painting I think you were referring to is James Tissots= Young Lady in a Boat. Such a Simply name for Such a Lovely Piece of Art! I Love his Work! The other painting Below is Sir Frank Dicksee=Yseult. Another Favorite. When I can I Love Perusing Artists work. I have Collected Quite a Few over the Years. I am afraid i Might need more Memory on my Computer!
    Have a Happy Tuesday Queen!
    Hug
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, Thanks for answering my question. I think I will need a separate hard drive just for all the art, photo-shop stuff, and scrapbook collections!

    ReplyDelete