Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More Love Coming This December!


My daughter made the official announcement today! Another baby will be arriving this December! Now I can share the news that Ben and the Queen will be grandparents again! We are celebrating our Mothers Day this weekend together so this is great timing. 

My daughter has had a rough first trimester and I hope things ease up on her soon! With this baby she will find out the sex ahead of time so she can plan for everything needed. Our little Aowyn is going to be a big sister. I think she will enjoy giving the baby love! So exciting!

Credits: Background: Mystique 7th Heaven Designs, Kewpie Doll: Deviant Scrap- Holliewood Sudios, Frame and wings: Deviant Scrap - Colorsplash Biggie

3 comments:

  1. Congrats sweetie. Oh how much I love your blog :) The designs Is awesome, but I'm here to say Big Congrats today and thank you for comment ;)

    Hugs and Kisses, Brydka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! Always nice to hear someone is looking at the blog! haha

    ReplyDelete