Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

That Goddess Glow


Twinkling from a window last evening, the sun, rain and sky were creating magic! When I find rays of light, I call that 'God Sky.' When the light sparkles all around in the air, that is the 'Goddess Glow.'

The glow was spreading across the sky and landscape. You can see the rain in the shaded layers it made in the trees. We need rain and if you look closely in the clouds you can make out a spirit rain dance.

Protecting my camera under my arm, I walked carefully across the slippery yard. The treasure was just on the other side of an out building. A flash of rainbow came shooting up from the treeline.

The enchanted light was moving across the land and surfaces. Everything glowed and sparkled golden. This 'pot of gold' at the end of a rainbow spilled everywhere lighting up our world.




The generous beautiful Goddess was not done with me, as thirty minutes later I gazed into a shimmering lavender sunset. Deep pools of liquid color floated across her vast theater of sky. 

With this kind of magic in the air... the Fae would surely be out and about the Realm tonight. Returning inside, I am wrapped in the wonder of the light you can only glimpse...and never catch. 



5 comments:

  1. Crystal---gorgeous photo's as usual. Our sunset/twilight last nite was not so awesome--dingy and grey unfortunately.
    What mountain is that? Catoctin? or South Mountain???

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw the goddess glow yesterday morning. this morning too. autumn sunshine is amazing.

    thank you for the words of encouragement on my post about not daring...maybe soon i will dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting Julochka! You are a daring woman of the world, and I believe you can do this!!!

    Tamera, I wrote this post about the night before last. It just got posted in the wee hours of the morning which makes it seem a day off. Oh I just call em' 'The Blue Ridge'. They really can be so denim blue at times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an enchanting find you are! Love your blog and postings ~ utterly delightful!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Sharon! I am so happy to have you as a follower! You are a talented blog designer!

    ReplyDelete